Do you love dogs? Do you love making people happy? Are you looking to join a team that you can be proud of? If so, we’d love to talk to you about joining the Bark Social family. Our mission is to create spaces where dogs and dog lovers come to have fun.
Join the Bark Social team
Why work at Bark Social?
It’s a uniquely fun place
Working at Bark Social is all about creating a community where people and their dogs can come together to enjoy one another’s company and meet new friends. Fun is in the mission statement for a reason!
We want to make sure every day you’re here, you’re learning, growing, and truly enjoying what you do. Where else do you get to say hi to, pet, care for, and sometimes even cuddle dogs during and between shifts? At Bark Social, every day is a block party.
We know how and where you choose to spend your time is important and a big part of your personal growth and happiness. We are hyper-focused on not only your professional development, but your personal development as well.
- With your tenure at Bark Social, we will contribute money towards your training or tuition
- We have great managers who sit down with you every 90 days to check in about your personal and professional goals
- We have clear opportunities for upward mobility
- We have zero tolerance for customers and teammates alike who are discriminatory
Our success is your success
At Bark Social, we offer our employees regular perks and recognition as you grow with the company. Perks include:
- Cool new swag every 3 months you work here
- Shift meals when you train new employees
- Regular recognition for your hard work in the form of awards and tokens of our appreciation
- Full-time employees receive health insurance, 401k, and paid time off
- Free membership for your dogs (for when you are off the clock)
Positions at Bark Social
CIARAs (Check-In and Retail Associates)
You’re the first person our members and customers see when they come in -- your job is to make them feel welcome, and help them pick out the latest swag from our retail store!
Your main job is to ensure safety: safety between dogs, and safety between dogs and humans. But of course, the day to day is filled with puppy cuddles and kisses.
Your role is to prepare and serve our delicious cafe menu: including our famous six pound pretzel. You also get to serve our furry customers treats they’ll sit, lay, and stay for: doggy ice cream and pupsicles.
Keep the fun going with our expansive beer wall and specialty cocktails! If you haven’t heard, our frose has made many lists.
Come help us spread the word about Bark Social in either Bethesda, Baltimore, or Philly! Street team members will help walk the streets in these cities, handing out day passes to potential Bark Social patrons. Street team will also help out with events (street & food fests, beer fests, etc.). Join the street team today!
All Bark Social staff must be vaccinated for COVID-19.