- It’s easy to maintain social distancing in our 25,000 square foot dog bar and park.
- 90% of the space at Bark Social is outside/open air. All furniture in the park area will be at least 10 feet apart.
- In our climate controlled enclosed space that's similar to a coffeehouse, all furniture will be 6 feet apart and numbers will be limited due to current guidelines.
- We have a handwashing sink conveniently located under our covered pavilion.
- We follow a comprehensive cleaning and sanitation process that includes a vigilant procedure for disinfecting hard surfaces, doors, and handles.
- All management and team members diligently practice proper handwashing upon arrival and throughout their shifts.
- We frequently and properly sanitize all surfaces in our dog bar and gates (front and back of house) prior to opening, throughout the day, and upon closing.
- Gloves are changed frequently.
- We provide hand sanitizer for guests and team members both proactively and upon request.
- We will be taking the temperature of all staff at the beginning of every shift.
- We will sanitize the dog park nightly.
- We will have air purifiers in our "clubhouse" area.
Here’s what Bark Social is doing to keep everyone as safe as possible…
On top of our already stringent safety and cleanliness standards, we are taking the following additional precautions:
- All Bark Social team members are required to wear a mask at all times.
- We will follow all recommended CDC, MD State, and Montgomery County Covid-19 protocols and guidelines.
- We will be serving all food in single-use packaging to enjoy while in our dog bar and park.
- Our beer wall is fully automated, contactless and has single use sleeves over the tap handles to ensure the limited touchpoints are sanitary.
- We will be reminding our guests to follow “social distancing” protocols while in the dog bar and park.
- Gloves are required when handling all food and beverage, changed more frequently, and disposed properly after usage.
- No signatures will be required for credit cards (so you can just swipe/tap to pay and be on your way). If a guest would still like to provide a signature, we will wipe down the credit card screen immediately after use.
- We will wipe down all tablets at check-in if a guest needs to fill out forms, sign waiver, etc.
- We are wiping down all hard surfaces regularly.
The health and well-being of our guests and team members is always a top priority.
As with any public health issue, Bark Social will work with and follow all guidance and protocols issued by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), as well as state and local health departments.